The Big Biz Show” Interview With Chanticleer Holdings, Inc. CEO Mike Pruitt Now Available for Online Streaming
CHARLOTTE, NC, Sep 16, 2015 – The Big Biz Show, an Emmy Award-winning nationally syndicated radio and TV show, is proud to announce the recent interview with Chanticleer Holdings, Inc.’s (NASDAQ: HOTR) Chief Executive Officer, Mike Pruitt, is now available for online streaming. Investors, shareholders, analysts, industry professionals and all interested parties are encouraged to listen to the link below:
Archive Now Available at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_vAFFiILJA&feature=youtu.be
Show: The Big Biz Show
Host: Bob “Sully” Sullivan
- Chanticleer is an owner, operator and franchisor of multiple restaurant brands both internationally and domestically, currently having 52 branded restaurants system-wide.
- Chanticleer controls a 3% ownership stake in Hooters of America, the parent company of the Hooters restaurant chain — and Chanticleer’s CEO, Mike Pruitt, is a Board member of HOA.
- Chanticleer owns and operates fifteen Hooters, of which thirteen are international locations in South Africa, England, Budapest, and Australia. Two of its Hooters locations are in Portland and Tacoma.
- Chanticleer owns and operates seven Just Fresh locations in the greater Charlotte, NC area. Just Fresh is a fresh food-focused fast casual dining establishment.
- Chanticleer owns four branded “better burger, fast casual” restaurant concepts totaling 31 locations systemwide:
- Nine company-owned and thirteen franchised BGR The Burger Joint, with locations in the mid-Atlantic, southeast US, New York, Dallas and two locations in Kuwait. BGR was voted the #7 Burger Chain in USA by The Daily Meal & MSN.com, #1 Burger Restaurant by the Washingtonian and #1 Burger Patty by the Washington Post.
- Five company-owned American Burger Co. restaurants with locations in North Carolina, South Carolina and New York.
- Four company-owned BT’s Burger Joint restaurants with locations in North Carolina.
- The Company recently announced the planned acquisition of the popular Portland-based Little Big Burger (8 northwest locations), as well as a deal to increase its ownership in the Australia Hooters locations from 50% to 80%.
About the Big Biz Show
The Big Biz Show is a nationally syndicated radio / television program broadcast on 150 stations throughout the country with a weekly reach of 1.7 million listeners reaching over 70 million homes. The Emmy Award winning show was named by TALKERS Magazine as one of the “Top 10 Most Influential Financial Shows” in the country and is highly recognized for discussing current business events, internet related issues, and other hot topics in the business world, doing so in an informing, laid back, and humorous manner. Hosts, Bob “Sully” Sullivan and Russ “T Nailz” Stolnack, both are renowned and experienced radio broadcast personalities. The Big Biz Show airs Tuesday through Friday, 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. PT.
About Chanticleer Holdings, Inc.
Chanticleer Holdings, Inc., operator of multiple restaurant brands internationally and domestically. Headquartered in Charlotte, NC, Chanticleer Holdings ( HOTR ), together with its subsidiaries, owns and operates restaurant brands in the United States and internationally. The Company is a franchisee owner of Hooters® restaurants in international markets including Australia, South Africa, and Europe, and two Hooters restaurants in the United States. The Company also owns and operates American Burger Co., BGR the Burger Joint, BT’s Burger Joint and owns a majority interest in Just Fresh restaurants in the U.S. For more information, please visit http://www.chanticleerholdings.com.
A CommPro Worldwide PR Event
PR & Media Contact:
Matt Bird, CEO
C: +1 (646) 401-4499